Dawsonville Georgia Veterans Day Parade

Dawsonville, Georgia Veterans Day Parade And

From: TeresaJohnson, 10 minutes ago





SlideShare Link

Welcome to Remax Greater Atlanta's Real Estate Team, Teresa Johnson and Associates website!www.AtlantaHomeStore.com, the most comprehensive web site available for real estate in the Metropolian Atlanta,Georgia area! If you are looking to buy or sell a home, you have come to the right place. Homes For Sale, Real Estate, Realtor, Agent, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Broker, Relocation, Blogging

Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank you to all my clients that I have known through the years!


Thank you to all my clients that I have known through the years!


In 1990 I was a young mom looking for a way to make money and take care of my 4 small children. I loved working in the sales and marketing field. But that is hard to do with 4 small children. My husband, Doug, worked as a commercial property manager in Atlanta at the time and held a real estate license. One day we were driving along in Buford, Georgia and we noticed a HUD foreclosure sign. During those days, we were in a recession and there were many foreclosures on the market. The agent told me that I should sell real estate. My husband got his broker license and I got my real estate agent license. His commercial company allowed him to do this. We were in business! So in my basement of my home in Suwanee, Ga we started "Johnson Realty". I sold HUD and VA foreclosures! I didn't have MLS, a lock box key, or even a computer.

Then my friend at church asked me to list his home in Flowery Branch, Georgia. I knew an artist who hand painted a beautiful "Johnson Realty" sign. Soon I had a buyer and then another listing. Then I had 15 listings and I was still selling foreclosures.


We did get MLS, FMLS, lock boxes, lock box keys, professional signs, offices, agents and many listings and sales. Several years later we joined a national franchise and had 3 offices in 3 counties! Recently, we closed our franchise offices and joined a wonderful company, RE/Max Greater Atlanta.


Over the years I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful friends. I have sold and listed and sold their homes over the years. Thank you for allowing me to serve you!


Teresa Johnson & Associates; RE/MAX Greater Atlanta; Serving the Metro Area of Atlanta,GA http://www.atlantahomestore.com/; (770) 888-0021; TeresaJohnson@remax.net/

No comments:

Links

http://www.real-estate-blogs.com Real Estate Blogs Directory - Directory of real estate blogs and blogs of industries affiliated with and serving the real estate industry.
Technorati.com http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Real Estate Business

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's rare in many industries to find two people, let alone a husband and wife team, that truly enjoy working together. We have been working as a real estate team since the early 1990's. During that time we have gone through many changes. We started as a real "Mom and Pop", working from a 7x11 foot office in our basement. We started without MLS, Lockbox Keys, Lockboxes.....all we had was a customer and a license. Eventually that led to our expanding into three offices with over 110 agents as a part of a large national franchise. After many years of managing offices and agents we recently decided to return to what we love best about the real estate business, working "one on one" with clients listing and selling homes. We have been blessed to be able to grow as agents and build the most remarkable team in the State of Georgia. How did we do it? We are pleased to be associated with a remarkable group of experienced real estate professionals. Their diligence to train and use the marketing tools we provide allow us to provide the finest level of service to our customers and clients. We close between 10 and 30 houses per month. Our goal is truly become "your Realtors for life".